Updated: Mar 9
What if shifting your perspective and mindset could make a world of difference in your efforts to create and maintain a healthy lifestyle?
Today’s guest, Dr. Linda Hodges, shares 4 major topics for approaching healthcare and well-being that can make your efforts at weight loss way more effective. As a board certified practitioner in internal, critical and obesity medicine, Dr. Hodges has no shortage of insights on practical, effective approaches to health. Listen in to learn how you can reframe your thinking and own your unique journey to wellness.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
4 Topics Dr. Linda teaches all her clients:
1. Understanding what is out of your control
2. How comparisons can be detrimental
3. What metrics matter most for true health
4. How you can leverage your skills to maximize results
• Where you can go to get personalized health info for free
• What habits you need to be successful on your journey
“Suzie lost weight this way and my sister lost weight this way... Are you
either one of those people?”
- Dr. Hodges
Dream Makers Tribe (Doors Open February 5th!)
Connect With Dr. Hodges
P.S. Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, go subscribe HERE! I don't want you to miss out! I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and you might miss them if you are not subscribed.
You are confident, successful and have so much potential. You got this, girl!