Updated: Mar 9
Getting your goals off paper can be a challenge but my guest today knows just how you can overcome it. Chelsea Wessman is a productivity coach and educator who works with women aiming to make the most of their time and money.
In this episode, she shares her strategies for making next year your best, most productive year yet. Listen in for her game changing advice on achieving your dreams through planning and taking action. She shares how you can grow from the past and become more proactive and productive in the future.
"I promise you guys as you look back a few years from now, you're gonna think 'oh my goodness... did I just do all this?' because of those bite-sized steps."
In this episode, you’ll discover:
• Chelsea’s strategy for building your 2020 blueprint
• How you can grow from and face things that have hurt or shamed you in your past
• Ways you can start taking action on your goals
CHELSEA'S BLUEPRINT BREAKDOWN
Step 1: REVIEW & REFLECT
You’ll need: 2 pieces of paper
Paper 1 1. Write and answer these questions:
○ What are you most proud of?
○ What is the hardest thing you went through last year? & How did you grow from that experience?
○ What and who do you wish you made more time for last year?
Paper 2 1. Title it: "All of The Trash" Write and answer these questions:
○ What experiences hurt you or caused you shame this year?
○ What habits are you finally ready to quit?
○ What was a waste of your time and effort this year?
Destroy it! Crumple it up or shred it- whichever feels better to you.
Step 2: CREATE THE VISION
Envision Everything and ask yourself, In the best year of your life:
• What are you wearing? who do you spend time with?
• What kind of mom, spouse and friend are you?
• How do you take care of yourself physically and mentally?
• What did you do that took courage and conviction?
Take 3 minutes and write down as much as you can of exactly what you envisioned. Choose 3-4 of those visions that light your heart on fire. (these will be your milestones ) Rewrite those things as if they've already happened.
Step 3: CREATE A PLAN OF ACTION
○ Take those tasks and break them down
○ Create a bulleted list for each item. Include 3 tasks you could do this year to move you closer to those milestones.
○ Literally block it out in your calendar & give yourself deadlines.
“It doesn't have to be all or nothing right now,
just do something more than you did yesterday. Just pick one thing that you didn't do last year that will move you closer to your dreams.”
• Atomic Habits by James Clear
• Daring Greatly by Brenee Brown
CONNECT WITH CHELSEA:
Website: ChelseaWessman.com Instagram: @ChelseaWessman
P.S. Doors open to The Dream Makers Tribe on February 5th, 2020. It's only be open for 14 days so don't miss it. Go check it out and get on the wait list!